- Is there a hurricane season in Puerto Vallarta?
- What are the coldest months in Puerto Vallarta Mexico?
- What month has the best weather in Puerto Vallarta?
- What is the ocean temperature in Puerto Vallarta?
- When was the last time a hurricane hit Puerto Vallarta?
- How many days do you need in Puerto Vallarta?
- What is the rainy season in Puerto Vallarta?
- Is Puerto Vallarta safe 2020?
- Is Puerto Vallarta better than Cancun?
- Are there lots of mosquitoes in Puerto Vallarta?
- Is Puerto Vallarta safe from cartels?
- What is the best area to stay in Puerto Vallarta?
Is there a hurricane season in Puerto Vallarta?
The bay, as well as the lush mountains that envelop it, provides an extra barrier of natural protection that makes Puerto Vallarta one of the safest places to visit on Mexico’s gorgeous Pacific coastline during hurricane season, which typically runs from June through November..
What are the coldest months in Puerto Vallarta Mexico?
Mexico, annual weather averages June is the hottest month in Puerto Vallarta with an average temperature of 27°C (81°F) and the coldest is January at 22°C (72°F) with the most daily sunshine hours at 12 in May. The wettest month is September with an average of 358mm of rain.
What month has the best weather in Puerto Vallarta?
The best time to visit Puerto Vallarta is between April and June when the weather is pleasant and the room rates are affordable. During these months, rain is scarce and there are fewer tourists compared to the winter high season. If you’re interested in whale watching, however, visit from December to March.
What is the ocean temperature in Puerto Vallarta?
** Expect temperatures at the Marietas Islands to be about 5°F cooler than sites closer to shore like Los Arcos (The Arches)….Water Temperature in Puerto Vallarta.Average Water Temperatures in the BayJanuary to May 65° – 76°F (18 – 24ºC)June to December 76° – 84°F (24 – 29ºC)Mar 11, 2020
When was the last time a hurricane hit Puerto Vallarta?
Puerto Vallarta is protected and not located directly on the open ocean, so its chances of being hit by a hurricane are relatively low. The last one that hit causing significant damage was Hurricane Kenna in 2002…18 years ago.
How many days do you need in Puerto Vallarta?
7 days is enough to get a “feel” for Vallarta, but not enough time to really explore and see things IMO. You could do a lot of stuff, but you’d exhaust yourself in the process and need a vacation from your vacation.
What is the rainy season in Puerto Vallarta?
Summer time considered low season and is when Mexican nationals take vacation and Puerto Vallarta is very popular. It can be just as busy as the high season. There are over 300 sunny days a year in Puerto Vallarta. The rainy season lasts from about mid-June through mid October.
Is Puerto Vallarta safe 2020?
Puerto Vallarta is mostly a very safe city, but don’t consider it to be a crime-free zone. It still has its dangers. Tourists are advised to stay in populated areas, avoid poor neighborhoods, and if they do visit them, not to go out at night.
Is Puerto Vallarta better than Cancun?
Overall, Cancun has a far greater selection of hotels. Cancun takes the edge over most places when it comes to hotels. But Puerto Vallarta has a more authentic Mexican feel – Cancun is very Americanised. So, go for Cancun if you favour big resorts and Puerto Vallarta if you favour boutique hotels.
Are there lots of mosquitoes in Puerto Vallarta?
Puerto Vallarta – Yes, We Have Mosquitos…
Is Puerto Vallarta safe from cartels?
Puerto Vallarta has largely remained uninvolved in cartel conflicts and despite a few instances of violence, the victims of such attacks are widely suspected to have been previously involved with the cartels in some way.
What is the best area to stay in Puerto Vallarta?
1. The Romantic Zone. Found immediately to the south of downtown, the Romantic Zone is one of the busiest and most popular areas in Puerto Vallarta. It is known by many names such as the South Side, Old Town or Viejo Vallarta, which translates to Old Vallarta.